In 1920, their daughter Ethel, attended the now extended year chiropody course. After graduation she took over the practice.
In turn 1950 saw her daughter, Danae, also join the practice having recently qualified from the now two year course at the London Foot Hospital.
1960 saw Danae’s husband, David, sell his chiropody practice in Edgeware, Middlesex and take over the running of the Luton practice. Meanwhile Ethel retired and Robyn (present owner) was born. Danae and David continued to work the practice with the newly qualified Robyn joining them in 1981. The course at the London Foot Hospital was of three years duration and the qualification had become equivalent to a degree.
Danae and David retired in 1996 and since then Robyn has taken over the family practice with several associates working alongside her.